The Girls

The Girls

Monday, August 22, 2016

Rainy Weekend

The weekend proved to be tough for me.  Saturday breakfast was Prasek's... of course!!  I took Elizabeth to a birthday party on Saturday morning and they served pizza for lunch.  I had one slice.  Then I went to lunch with my mom and the girls and had a salad.  For dinner Greg and I went to Bogies and I had grilled chicken tacos but they were not healthy by any means.  It was a lot of calories.  Calories I should have avoided.  Sunday was a little better.  Breakfast was scrambled eggs, two slices of toast, and one biscuit.  Lunch was the Hillje Church picnic where I had sliced beef, sausage, buttered potatoes, and pinto beans.  Dinner was mac and cheese and one hot dog wiener.  I was proud that I did not snack all weekend.  I ate my meals and moved on.  I did manage to get in lots of water and tea. 

On to a new week...

This week my goal is to exercise four days and to complete the 3-day refresh.  I have it, I should do it!  Only down one pound from Thursday but I know I can do better~

No comments:

Post a Comment