The Girls

The Girls

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

3 Day Refresh - Day 1

A while back I discovered a Team Beachbody product called Shakeology.  I fell in love with it.  To me it was better than the Juice Plus that I had previously tried.  I decided to become a coach to get my products at a discount.  While a coach, I decided to do a program that is called 3 day Refresh.  For three days, you drink the drinks and eat whole, natural foods.  It is a way to jump start the dieting and eating process.  After becoming debt free and realizing how much money we really don't have, I decided to drop my coach membership but I still love the product.  I still had one 3 Day Refresh left from my membership so I thought why not use it to jump start this process.  This program is very strict and I am following it at every point.  Yesterday was the first day and it wasn't bad at all.  I drink my Shakeology in the morning and eat my fruit.  Lunch was pretty easy too because it was strawberries and asparagus and the drink that comes with it.  Supper is always more difficult for me as I love to eat with my family.  I had prepped the dinner and it was a green bean and carrot mix with the drink that comes with the program.   Trying to get my water in is also proving to be more difficult than I originally thought.  But after day one I had lost 1.8 pounds!

Starting today was easy.  I was excited.  As I type this now on day 2 right before lunch, I am hungry.  I want something... anything... but I am staying positive.  My goal is to lose about six pounds by the end of the program.  I even wanted to chew a piece of gum but I decided against it because I AM FOLLOWING THIS TO THE END!  I had to write that big to remind myself that I am losing weight this time.  I am not giving up.  You are better than all this 65 pounds you carry around!! 

So, one and half more days left of the 3 Day Refresh.  Looking forward to finishing it but trying to think about the future of maintaining the weight loss! 

Water... yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment