The Girls

The Girls

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Life is BUSY!

I know that a lot of time has gone by and I always think of things to write on the blog so that I remember everything going on in our busy lives but then when I sit down to write, I can't seem to remember anything.  We have been very busy with birthday parties every weekend it seems like.  We always have a blast hanging out with everyone and it is such a joy to see Elizabeth growing up with lots of family and friends in her life.  I am so glad that the weather is starting to warm up so that we can enjoy being outside and doing things with everyone! 

So my husband has been hooked on crawfish for it seems like weeks and weeks.  I think we had crawfish every weekend for about four weeks in a row.  One of my favorite times that we got together was at Greg's cousin's house.  Of course Greg planned it all out and even volunteered poor Russell and Raelyn's home but it was so much fun.  Brooklyn (Elizabeth's second cousin) and E had a blast playing together all afternoon.  Here are a couple of them playing (are they not the cutest little things!):

 
 
Every time we are hanging out over there it always makes us wish we had a nice big, fenced in play area.  Sometimes I struggle with having to raise our kids away from EC but I know that we are doing the right thing and making better lives for ourselves and our children in the long run.  So, we will continue to visit, play, and then come home to Rosenberg. 
 
E resting up for one of the many birthday parties we have been too! So sweet!
 
 
 
So last weekend was mother's day and it was actually a very relaxing and fun weekend.  Of course we had a birthday party on Saturday to go too but Elizabeth had a blast and Mommy and Grammy got to do a little shopping while we were there.  Sunday Daddy took us to eat at Mommy and Izzy's favorite place to eat... Bob's Taco Station.  I must say that if you have never been there, you are definitely missing out...
 
 
Mommy received a nice massage and a new Willow Tree Angel to replace all the ones Elizabeth broke!  :)  After breakfast Elizabeth got to play outside for hours and hours as Daddy attempted to put a new bumper on his truck (just FYI, it is still not on!).  After lunch we headed to El Campo to see my grandma and have dinner with the family.  I haven't seen my grandma in a few weeks since she has started her chemo but she is looking good.  We could always use extra prayers though so she can beat this cancers butt.  Here are the four generations...
And my mom and Elizabeth....
 
 
I often take for granted all the wonder things I have in my life.  I know everyone has pity parties but lately, mine have been pretty bad.  Sometimes I miss the friends and family that use to be in my life on a regular basis but then I have to stop and think about how busy everyone is.  My list of complaints can go on and on but at the end of the day, I have to just remember that I am loved and I have a beautiful family.  On that note, I will leave you with one more picture of my beautiful angel!
 
Can you believe she use to be this small!?! Where does time go!?!
 

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment